Lightweight, easy to use rotary pump to provide excellent chemical resistance.
With Teflon seal, Ryton vane, PP spout,, PP suction tube. The outlet can be freely adjusted from 0° to 360°. Applicable Liquids: acid, alkali, gasoline, diesel, machine oil, water, alcohol, thinner, and other chemical liquids.
- Pump Type: Rotary - Vane
- Flow: 300 ml / Rotation
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 60°C
- Mounting: 2" MNPT Bung Adapter
- Suction Tube Length: 40" Maximum
- Inlet: 1-1/4" O.D.
- Outlet: 1" O.D. Curved Spout
- Component Materials: PPS, TEFLON,VITON
- Maximum Viscosity: 2,000 SSU
- Option: Polyethylene Extension Hose
- Made from advanced Non-oxidation and Rust-resistant materials - Stainless Steel andPolyphenylene Sulfide (PPS).
- Reversible Rotary action.
- 35 LPM.
- 2” barrel adaptor.
- Riser tube comes in 3 pieces each 390mm long with threaded connectors.
- RP90R Ryton construction.
- Black pump body.
- Ryton Vanes and Teflon seals.
- Suitable for fuels, solvents and chemicals.
Ideal for transferring soluble, corrosive, volatile and aggressive chemicals, such as Esters, Alcohols, Alkali, Acids, Hydrocarbons and other fluids are compatible with pump component materials.
Also suitable for transferring Petroleum based fluids, Transmission Fluid and water based chemicals.
- Supply with 2" bung adapter and 3-piece stainless steel suction tube to fit most 15, 30 and 55 gallon drums.
- Self-priming unit, dispenses approximately 300 ml per stroke.