SAMPI meters are known worldwide for exceptional accuracy, reliability and longevity in a broad range of applications. Meters provide exceptionally accurate service when using unique positive displacement metering principle, even under variable operating conditions.
The SAMPI PD meter consists of a housing in which two vanes and a rotor turn in synchronized relationship within three cylindrical bores with no metal-to-metal contact within the meter element.
- Main SAMPI meters features are:
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Low Maintenance cost
- Low pressure loss
- Self-contained operation without electrical power
- Available with traditional mechanical seals or with glandless magnetic driven pulse output device
- Weights & Measures approval (world-wide) for custody transfer with mechanical or electronic registration system meeting API standards
- Electronic accessories designed and approved to ATEX 94/9 normative
- MID compliant
- PED compliant
Typical products measured are: adhesives, agricultural chemicals, asphalt, animal feeds, aviation, beverages, concrete add mixtures, cosmetics, crude oil, dairy products, fuel, fuel oil, industrial chemicals, liquid fertilizers, liquefied gasses, lube oils, pharmaceutical chemicals, paints and varnishes, printing ink, processed foods, refined petroleum products, and so on.
Sizes: 1" 1/2 up to 4"
Flow Rates: 19 l/min up to 3780 l/min (5 GPM up to 1000 GPM)
End Connections: ANSI Flanged, NPT, BSPT, Slip Weld
- Cast Case: 10 & 25 bar (150 & 350 PSI) non-shock working pressure
- Two Case Steel Case: 10/10, 10/21, 20/20, 20/50 bar (150/150, 150/275, 300/300, 300/720 PSI); 40/100 bar (600/1440 PSI) ANSI non-shock working pressure
Material of Construction:
- Meter Body, Rotor and Vanes: Aluminium, Hard Anodized Aluminium, Cast Iron, Steel, Stainless Steel
- Seals: Buna "N", Viton®, Teflon®
Accuracy (Mechanical Registration):
- Capable of ±0.125% over a 5:1 range
- Capable of ±0.22% over a 10:1 range
- Capable of ±0.5% over a 40:1 range
Repeatability (Mechanical Registration):
- 0.05% (±0.025%) of reading over entire range